[RESEARCH VOLUNTEER] Participants needed for 2-session fMRI study (~£65)
This is a 2-session fMRI study that concerns the brain mechanisms underlying attention. In one session, you will perform an attention task with action (~2.5 hrs). In another session, you will perform a similar attention task with words (~3-3.5 hrs). In both sessions, you will go through some behavioural training to get familiar with the task, perform the task in the MRI scanner while we record your brain activity, and then fill out some questionnaires after the task. You will be compensated for your time (£10/hour) and your travel (£2.50 or £3).
To be eligible for the study, you need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Native English Speaker aged 18-45
- Normal/Normal-corrected Vision
- Normal Colour Perception
- Normal hearing
- No history or current mental health problems (e.g. Depression, Learning/Attentional/Language deficits)
- No history or current neurological conditions
- No physical disability (for the action task)
- *MRI compatible* (please enquire)
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in taking part. Slots are ongoing until December.