[CONFERENCE] Registration for Business in Africa Conference 2016 – 1 week left!
On behalf of the Cambridge Africa Business Network (CABN), we are proud to present the 5th annual Business in Africa conference at the Cambridge Judge Business School. The details are below:
Date: Saturday, May 28 2016
Time: 9am to 6pm
Venue: Cambridge Judge Business School, CB2 1AG
Register for the Conference here!: http://onlinesales.admin.cam.ac.uk/browse/product.asp?compid=1&modid=2&catid=1231
The theme for this year is ‘Transforming Africa: Creating Value & Driving Consumption’. The event will feature a fantastic line up of distinguished Speakers and Panelists from diverse businesses and organizations across Africa, including:
- Bola Adesola (CEO, Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria)
- Colin Coleman (Head for SSA, Goldman Sachs)
- Arnold Ekpe (Chairman, Atlas Mara)
- Harold Leenen (Managing Director & Head of MEA, Deutsche Bank)
- Simon Bransfield-Garth (CEO, Azuri Technologies)
- Claude Grunitzky (Founder, True Africa, Trace Magazine & Trace TV)
- Omar Ben Yedder (Group Publisher & Managing Director, IC Publications)
- Lanre Akinola (Editor, This is Africa)
- Johan Nell (Global Head of HR, SAB Miller)
- Jean Francois Arsenault (VP Francophone Africa, CPCS)
The conference will feature Panels that will confront the issues that have the greatest economic and social relevance in Africa in the areas of Finance, Economy, Governance & Policy, Technology & Entrepreneurship, Media, and Leadership.
The Business in Africa conference is the ultimate networking and learning opportunity for professionals, alumni and students interested in understanding and promoting the growth and prosperity of one of the fastest growing regions in the world.
You may find out more information on the Conference here: www.cambridgeabn.org
Regards,The CABN Committee