[Opportunity] Innovation Forum is Recruiting
The Innovation Forum is seeking motivated individuals to join the Innovation Forum Cambridge branch!
- Are you a graduate student, researcher, or early stage professional interested in the Life Sciences or STEM?
- Are you passionate about academic research but also real-life application and innovation?
- Would you like to develop your business acumen?
If you answer “yes” to the questions above, why not consider joining the Innovation Forum Cambridge branch?
- Business Development Associates
- Marketing & Communications Associates
- Event Coordinators
- Vice President
- An interest in medicine, science and technology.
- Interpersonal skills; willing to work in a dynamic environment.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Well organised.
- International exposure and introduction to a great community.
- Access to world-leading experts and industry executives.
- Team work and leadership skills that can be used as evidence for future roles.
Recent events we ran in Cambridge:
- Personalising healthcare through AI
- Challenging ageing
- Machine learning in healthcare
- Health Horizon conference
- IMAGINE IF! start-up accelerator
For more information on the roles and how to apply:
- Visit https://public.3.basecamp.com/p/jmr6nSH6NVJbHMvs1W3zSKSq
- Email email@example.com
Innovation Forum Cambridge