[JOB OPPORTUNITY] Oxford & Cambridge Summer Academy Programme Director
JOIN OUR TEAM
Oxford & Cambridge Summer Academy Programme Director
From 5 July – 15 August 2015 we are running Oxford & Cambridge Summer Academy as an academic study abroad programme for high school students from all over the world. The Cambridge-based programme focuses on academic electives in business management, history, international relations, and international organisations as well as university preparation courses.
Who we are looking for
- A university student, preferably a JCR/MCR member of Oxford/Cambridge University, to be responsible for:
- Management, implementation and successful running of the OCSA timetable.
- Organisation of local activities and cultural visits, excursions, and social events through liaising with transport companies, attractions, and tour operators as well as CBL International staff.
- Accompanying student groups on excursions and taking responsibility for non-‐ academic activities.
- Assisting with university preparation courses (mock interview, personal statement, application process)
- A good communicator who responds well under pressure and can make decisions quickly.
- You should be able to demonstrate initiative and provide our delegates with excellent customer service.
- A strong organiser who is comfortable with a position of responsibility
- Previous experience of working with summer programmes is desirable
What we offer
- Work with an international group of students over the summer
- An enjoyable working environment in the city centre
- Competitive Remuneration
Applications should be directed to administration, attention of Miss Elizabeth Wood, and should include a CV and covering letter.