[JOB OPPORTUNITY] Funded teaching program in China – Recruitment of volunteers – CUCCS
- Organizer: The Cambridge University Chinese Cultural Society (CUCCS)
- Location: Camford Royal School in Beijing and Shijiazhuang/ Guangdong Province (you’ll be allocated to either Beijing plus Shijiangzhuang camp or Guangdong camp)
- Dates: from 10th July to 20th August 2017 (including 32 teaching days and 8 non-teaching days)
- (*exact dates are subject to change)
- Roles: Teaching English to students age from 8-18 in a summer camp (no previous teaching experience or qualifications are necessary)
- Free return flights (maximum reimbursement 600 pounds), accommodation and meals, an extra 2,000RMB pocket allowance
- Regular Chinese culture classes offered by the school
- Guided sightseeing tours for you to explore China
- It will be a highlight on your CV as well as an experience, which you will carry with you for a lifetime.
To apply, please fill in an application form at:
Want to find out more about it? Join us at the information session at:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Please see our Facebook event page at: https://www.facebook.com/cuccssummercamp/?fref=ts