- Acquired some computers (boring but useful)
- Bought the MCR’s first dedicated beer fridge (useful and much more interesting)
- Got some money spent on St Regis
- Went on an exchange trip to Keble college, played a cricket match and brought home, as per tradition, a piece of Keble (I’m not sure where it went).
- Controversially, went through the process of removing “4th year linguists” from the MCR who had been admitted to the MCR because they were the only ones with a 4 year course (and thus all their friends in their 4th year had moved on). However other courses were moving to 4 years, so we felt that too many undergrads with access to the MCR wouldn’t really have been the right thing…. Various people didn’t like that.
All in all, a lot of fun.
|MCR President||Giles Nelson|
|Admiral of the Punts|
|Fourth Year Officer|
|Mature Students Officer|
|St Regis Officer|