[JOB OPPORTUNITY] Summer Job opportunities for graduates
Looking for a worthwhile job opportunity this summer?
We are seeking Delegate Advisors to facilitate the operation of our Cambridge academic programmes in the summer of 2018.
We provide high-quality University and High-school residential courses for international students. Successful candidates will be part of a strong team of delegate advisors, assisting with a variety of tasks, including;
- Leading cultural visits and activities in and around Cambridge
- Accompanying delegates on excursions to places of interest in the UK
- Ensuring the welfare and safety of all delegates
- Coordinating evening activities
- Assisting faculty members with classroom preparation
- Ensuring the smooth-running of the CBL International conference office
- Assisting with arrivals and departures
- Providing care and support for the High School age students
You should be available in July and August, preferably for the whole or most of the summer although shorter periods will be considered. There will be training at the end of June.
We require applicants with a passion for international education. Candidates must demonstrate enthusiasm, charisma, a high level of initiative and intercultural awareness. The nature of the position is dynamic and the ability to work efficiently in a team is essential. Similar work experience is desirable but not essential. Full time and part time contracts are available for varying lengths of time.
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable to Sean Ahern (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the post.
Apply now – deadline: Monday 18th June 2018
CBL International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check and Child Protection training.