[NOTICES] THE BEST CHINA SUMMER CAMP
Are you interested in spending 2-6 weeks this summer volunteering in China on a fully funded program? Apply for EduCamp 2019 for the best summer camp experience!
– Free return flights (booked on your behalf by the school to/from your chosen destination/s – unlike other camps, there is no huge upfront flight cost to you!)
– Additional £200-£1200 allowance (depending on the camp)
– Free accommodation and meals
– Loads of free trips to local sights
– Cultural activities and language classes
– More relaxed, with lower working hours than most other camps (typically just 5 hours per day)
– Full training, TEFL certificate and example lesson plans/ resources provided
– Choice of 7 locations across China (from Beijing and Shanghai to rural Guangdong!), with potential flexibility to volunteer in multiple locations across a 6 week program
– Most camps are not-for-profit, supporting disadvantaged rural students
Full details, testimonials and the application form can be found at www.abridgeeducamp.com
Note that, despite the info on the website, outstanding Cambridge students in STEM/ Business/ Economics may also be considered for the Shanghai program.
Priority application deadline: 12th January (after which the main application round opens – but apply early for the best choice of locations!)