[EVENT] Panel discussion and film screening on female entrepreneurship
Join Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLABS and the Innovation Forum for a panel discussion on entrepreneurship and a film screening of “She started it” – a documentary following five female entrepreneurs on their entrepreneurial journey.
Date: 15/06/2017, 5:30 PM
Venue: Kaetsu Lecture Theatre at Murray Edwards College
Speakers for the panel discussion are:
- Karin Conde – Knape – Vice President of Cardiovascular & Metabolism Scientific Innovation, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Tanya Hutter – Co-Founder of Sensor Hut and Darwin College Research Fellow at the Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge
- Fiona Nielsen – Founder and CEO, RePositive and DNAdigest
- 17:30 | Registration Opens & Networking Reception
- 18:30 | Film Screening of “She Started It”
- 20:00 | Panel Discussion
- 20:30 | Programme Close
96% of venture capitalists are men. Women still account for less than 10% of founders for high growth firms and earn only 12.9% of computer science degrees. “She Started It” gives a new face to the image of the tech entrepreneur: a female face.