[EVENT] Innovation Forum
The Innovation Forum Leaders Conference brings together top leaders from academia, industry and government and is mixing them with young scientific entrepreneurs and early stage investors to drive innovation. It is a great opportunity for researchers to network, present their ideas and to explore opportunities outside of academia.
Tickets for scientists are heavily subsidised (25 GBP instead of 105 GBP) and I strongly recommend it to other researchers.
We are pleased to invite you to attend the 3rd “Innovation Forum 2016 – Leaders Conference”, to be held on 21st and 22nd September 2016 in West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge.
This two day event brings together over 60 speakers and 600 delegates from academia, industry, startups and investment in a series of keynote lectures and networking opportunities to discuss the translation of ground-breaking research into innovations in technology and therapeutics.
Conference speakers include:
- Professor Dr. Patrick Vallance, President, Pharmaceuticals R&D, GSK
- Prof. Dr. Jörg F. Debatin, M.D., MBA – Vice President, Chief Technology and Medical Officer, GE Healthcare, GE Corporate Officer
- Dr. Ruth March – Vice President, Personalised Healthcare and Biomarkers at AstraZeneca
- Markku Markkula – European Commission, President of the European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- Charles Cotton – Founder and Chairman The Cambridge Phenomenon International Ltd
- Jordi Mata-Fink – Flagship Venture
- Dr. Ann De Beuckelaer – Managing Director, BioMed X GmbH
For a complete schedule and to secure your tickets, please visit our website at www.inno-forum.org/conference/.