[Event] Data Science Careers Event
For the first time, we are running sessions in Oxford, Cambridge and London, particularly around the theme of Data Science, to bring to life what is going on now in this sector, and how a career could unfold. This event is primarily focused towards students interested in Data Science and therefore those with STEM related degrees are most appropriate however students from any background are welcome as we are always looking for talented individuals to join us for our digital graduate programme.
Our managing Partner, CEO, CTO and Head of Data Science will be there so this is a great opportunity for students to learn an enormous amount about building businesses, disruptive technologies and data science.
Date: 21st February 2018Where: Emmanuel College, Old Library Time: 6.30 – 8.30PM
What we will discuss:
- Compare Start-up vs Big Industry
- Explain what a venture builder is with an introduction to Blenheim Chalcot
- Showcase: A day in the life of a Data Scientist
- Present the Blenheim Data Science Graduate Program
- Introduce the Blenheim Chalcot Data Hackathon
Food and drink is also on offer.