[EVENT] CUEN Annual Energy Conference!
CUEN is delighted to announce that registration is finally open for
CUEN’s Annual Energy Conference!
When: 11 June 2015
Where: Buckingham House Conference Centre, Murray Edwards College
Title: “Sustainable Energy Price: Unravelling the Nexus”
The conference will focus on examining the challenges and opportunities
arising from the recent changes in international energy price from
economic, technological, political, and climate change perspective.
The confirmed speakers include:
- Stephen Tindale, CEO, Alvin Weinberg Foundation
- Professor Michael Pollitt, Assistant Director, Energy Policy Research Group, University of Cambridge
- David Hone, Senior Climate Change Adviser, Royal Dutch Shell
- Ian Scott, Managing Partner, Moltex Energy
- James Luger, Senior Manager, Sustainable Development, OFGEM
- Clive Elsworth, Owner, Endorphin Software Ltd
- Dr. Mostyn Brown, Pöyry Management Consulting
You can register at our official CUEN Annual Conference website at http://www.cuen.org.uk/
With kindest regards,