[CONFERENCE] Building Bridges in Medical Sciences 2017 conference at the University of Cambridge – please forward
Building Bridges in Medical Sciences Conference 2017 (BBMS17) will be held on Friday 10th March at St John’s College, Cambridge.
Don’t forget to register at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/building-bridges-in-medical-sciences-conference-2017-registration-20752052949.
Building Bridges in Medical Sciences is a one-day conference for students and early-career researchers.
BBMS brings together scientists from different disciplines, career stages and countries to share cutting-edge biomedical research and develop useful connections with each other. The conference emphasizes why tackling biomedical research and global health challenges needs an interdisciplinary approach.
Our exciting line-up of speakers for BBMS17 includes:
- Prof David Heymann (Chair of the Health Protection Agency, UK)
- Dr Clare Turnbull (Clinical lead at the 100,000 Genomes Project)
- Dr Tamar Geiger (Clinical proteomics at Tel Aviv University)
- Dr Selina Wray (Alzheimer’s Research UK research fellow, UCL)
- Dr Shouleh Nikzad (NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Caltech)
- Dr Simon Warner (Chief Scientific Officer at Oxitec)
- Prof Andrew Hayward (Head of the Department of Infectious Disease Informatics, Farr Institute, UCL).
There will also be an interactive poster competition, elevator pitches from healthcare startups, and networking sessions.
Join us for an enriching and enlightening day of talks and networking!
Poster abstract submission has been extended until 27th Feb!
We hope you can make it.
BBMS17 Organising Committee